WitH tHem~adikakaksaing!~

 Today is weekend!

 so long i cant go outing.. heheheeh

so today..

in the morning..

clean my room ;p

then..


ready to go to Baitul Qurra

for Kuliah Dhuha


there has council understanding

from al ustaz Zulkifli


so many things i get from there ;)








This is kak nani and ain

Gstt sisters and pengajian agama sisters..

Im lucky to know them ;)

There are very sweet to make relation cause improve each other ;)

We are not same age, but we have same aims.

Be muslim teacher!
Spread the love,spread the knowledge ;)
Then..




This is hidayah..
;) my mathematics sis..
Im proud of her..
She is veri independent..
Even she is alone, she still survive . ;)
 I love her so much! Keh4 ;)
Her roommate also.. lalalalala ;p
And other mathematic sisters.





lastly..
this is.. kak odi,siti,amal,mirah,kak ni..



my classmate ;) 


I luv them!

ops...

jamilah is late..


hehehehehe


out

No comments: