PROMOTING??? O0OO YEAHH..

Today, Pismp Math was do Anatomi Class with Pismp Sn
in !!


GYM!!!

So.. 
do you think.

what is something that very beutiful
and sometime smell

we dont appriciate it??


 its only just for fun

for me

the things...

is the view of the owner..

not all truth..

but..
usually is like that..


so..

what I want to promote??

what I want to tell you all?


there are green and blue


the first thing we will tell is about the different..


but sometimes

we are careless to think..

there are a lot of similarity...


its come from same thing..


only the colour is the different...


in our life.. event in friendship, working, study..


we always think about the different..

but we rarely  told about the similarity

that can HELP each other...


i dont want to promote the stokin


but..


I want to promoting


how we need to change our attitude

`see the  similar before the different!`


AND


SPREAD THE LOVE..







this is a part of them..

who are..

need to accept my love.


its over rigth???


but i will tryig my best..



to make you and me.. happy ;)





this is me


that person..


who want..

to give the best that I can do with all


 ;)

May Allah Bless me..

and You.


out



No comments: