FACEBOOK

facebook

I believe a lot of people have facebook as their medium to contact with others.

and me

also have story about facebook..

Befora I has the permanent one now


I was delete 3 account of FB




I start created facebook account when in semester 2 in foundation


then

I was addicted..


so to calm down it


 I just deleted it!


my first fb account  is `merpati terbang`

until know.. I also confuse why im use the name


all my friend call me merpati terbang at my campus


im not comfortable with that...

kehkhekhe..








then my second account..

is 


bingka ubi...


u know what is bingka ubi??


its name of food ;p


but it also cant coherent to long..

I also delete it cause of some problems..


then..


from my lot of experience (chewwahhhhh)

on using facebook


im ready to create new account...



Mierah was created it for me...

before we go for BIG in semester 1 for pismp


and the account functioning until now



and I try to dicipline my self to used it smartly...



for me

facebook is medium for me to know the world

update new issue


read something for academicians


I like to add someone that can give me something

like knowledge
motivation
advice
or


laugh!


everyone use FB for different aims


and I dont want to blame them


what they want to do with their fb

even copy paste anyone status or idea

as hope want to spread the truth

not for  anyone praise..


when i see FB


somethime I want to delete it

but

lastly

I think again

why I use FB


what pro n cont about it to me


and lastly..


I just ingone the parasit2 around me!





USE FACEBOOK with controlling emotion okies!










No comments: