PenCiL= SpiRit

Assalamualaikum..
and good evening..
for the first time, I write my blog in English..
owh.. I only get Band 2 for my muet..
so shy to do this..
maybe it come with a lots of mistakes..
but because my madam ask me to do this..
opppss..not me.. but us..
its ok madam.
I will try...

why I talk about pencil and spirit?
because...


let picture tell you

from her..


she is my best friend forever..

miss Nurul Faratihah binti Ibrahim...


I meet her in my holiday..

so long I can not met her..

hehehehe..


and..


the story start..



Before CNY..

I lost my favourite pencil...


I lost my spirit also (because other things)


then..




she gave me this pens...

and 

PENCIL..


 ;) 


my special pencil


I will take care for this ^^V


I like it SO MUCH!!..



and the other things..



her reservation..

before we separate agains..


and I come to campus ;)


with new mood..


new spirit!! ;)



Thank To God sent her for me ! =)



ps: sorry for all mistakes.


No comments: